- Record number: 4235
- Site: Orvieto
- Roof element: Antefixes, heads
- Comparanda: TC 7546, Y2182
- Remarks: Female head antefix with hair pulled back from central part in wavy strands, covering top of ears, and falling in wavy strands alongside face. Deeply set eyes. Burned in World War II.
- Type of decoration: Female head
- Current Collection: Antikensammlung: 33657
- Mouldmade: yes
- Height: 9.1
- Width: 13.2
- MPD: 5.8
- Clay: 10YR 8/3
- Paint: Traces of red on hair.
- Condition: 1 fragment preserving forehead and top of head
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/949402F4-18F7-4AF3-9DAA-FD8A0A92E1E2