6968, Acquarossa, Zone B
- Record number: 6968
- Site: Acquarossa
- Building or zone: Zone B
- Roof element: Revetment plaques
- Remarks: Revetment plaque Type II. Painted pendent rays.
- Bibliography: CÖ. Wikander 1981, p. 31, fig. 15; Winter 2009a, pp. 89-92, 2.D.1.a
- Publication record: Acquarossa I.1: The painted architectural terracottas. Catalogue and architectural context
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Type of decoration: Painted pendent rays
- Current Collection: Excavation storerooms in Palazzo S. Pietro: Rev B25 68-1556
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/935C89FB-CC51-4C17-9D53-EDDA640C8F27