7288, Veii, Piazza d'Armi
- Record number: 7288
- Site: Veii
- Building or zone: Piazza d'Armi
- Position: Eaves
- Roof element: Waterspouts
- Remarks: Feline head waterspout, probably from Veii-Rome-Velletri type lateral sima. Finished edge along open mouth at bottom of flat surface that must represent teeth, below thickened lip. Hollow, smoothly finished inside. W spout opening 6.9
- Bibliography: Scavo nello scavo 2004, p. 56, no. I.b.19; Bartoloni et al. 2006, p. 63, fig. 6.19c; Winter 2009a, p. 343, 5.B.3.b
- Publication record: Scavo nello scavo. Gli Etruschi non visti
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
Veio: l'abitato di Piazza d'Armi. Le terrecotte architettoniche
- Type of decoration: Feline-head waterspout
- Current Collection: Museo Nazionale Etrusco di Villa Giulia: 137319
- Mouldmade: yes
- Height: 9.5
- Width: 11.1
- MPD: 10.5
- Clay: 7.5YR 5/6 with gray core
- Paint: Black surface, perhaps not paint?
- Condition: Fragment with upper part of head. Broken off at point of attachment from sima, missing both ears, leaving square scars. Nose tip chipped.
- Distance outer eyes: 7.9
- Width nose bottom: 3
- Width mouth: 10
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/93142A0C-4474-4717-80C3-45546F9AB4C2