7005, Acquarossa, Zone F
- Record number: 7005
- Site: Acquarossa
- Building or zone: Zone F
- Roof element: Revetment plaques
- Remarks: Fragment of revetment plaque of Type II. Fragment of vertical plaque with transition to horizontal element. Upper edge preserved.
- Bibliography: CÖ. Wikander 1981, p. 51, fig. 29; Winter 2009a, pp. 89-92, 2.D.1.a
- Publication record: Acquarossa I.1: The painted architectural terracottas. Catalogue and architectural context
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Current Collection: Excavation storerooms in Palazzo S. Pietro: Rev F19 68-783
- Clay: Brown
- Paint: Light red-brown slip, covered with red paint
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/9107CA9E-7400-4D4D-9AC2-AC3BB6F9F074