6995, Acquarossa, Zone G
- Record number: 6995
- Site: Acquarossa
- Building or zone: Zone G
- Roof element: Revetment plaques
- Remarks: Flat revetment plaque of Type I A with painted white-on-red double guilloche above bottom border with diagonal bands.
- Bibliography: Gli Etruschi. Nuove ricerche e scoperte 1972, p. 31, no. 65; CÖ. Wikander 1981, p. 96, figs. 55, 59; Winter 2009a, pp. 93-94, 2.D.2.a
- Publication record: Acquarossa I.1: The painted architectural terracottas. Catalogue and architectural context
Gli Etruschi. Nuove ricerche e scoperte
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Type of decoration: Painted double guilloche/diagonal bands
- Current Collection: Excavation storerooms in Palazzo S. Pietro: Rev G39 67-2153 a-c + 74-10164 + 74-10188
- Height: 15.3
- Width: 40.2
- MPD: 2.6
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/88DC8339-47B1-4F1C-9D4F-6936AA77C414