6919, Pyrgi, Building with 20 cells
- Record number: 6919
- Site: Pyrgi
- Building or zone: Building with 20 cells
- Roof element: Antefixes, full figure
- Remarks: Fragment of full-figure antefix of Potnia hippon. Preserves left head, hand, wing. Finished left edge and back. W wing 10.8, H 8.3. H head 5.4.
- Type of decoration: Potnia hippon
- Current Collection: Antiquarium di Pyrgi: 12815 + 1185 + 11664 + 11674
- Mouldmade: yes
- Height: 15.5
- Width: 13.8
- MPD: 5.3
- Paint: White horse. Red mane and wing top. Black feathers.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/86A3D3EC-E964-4E20-A637-155C465BB5F0