9016829, ATHENIAN, Athens, National Museum, 1432
- Vase Number: 9016829
- Fabric: ATHENIAN
- Technique: RED-FIGURE
- Shape Name: PYXIS
- Provenance: GREECE, CORINTH
- Decoration: Body: WOMEN, SOME SEATED, ONE WITH KALATHOS, EROS WITH BASKET
Lid: SATYRS AT KRATER, PANTHER
- Current Collection: Athens, National Museum: 1432
- AVI Web: https://www.avi.unibas.ch/DB/searchform.html?ID=899
- AVI Record Number: 785
- CAVI Collection: Athens, N.M. 1432.
- CAVI Lemma: RF pyxis with lid. From Corinth. Unattributed. Date unclear.
- CAVI Subject: Top of lid: krater, overflowing, between two satyrs; panther. Sides of lid:
four Doric columns. Between them: a seated woman; two women, one with kalathos;
seated and standing woman (wool workers); Eros with a basket.
- CAVI Inscriptions: On the sides of the lid: illegible inscriptions in the field.
- CAVI Comments: Nonsense?
- CAVI Number: 0785
- AVI Bibliography: anon. (1891), 62. — Collignon–Couve (1902–4), no. 1965.
- CAVI / AVI Data from Henry Immerwahr's Corpus of Attic Vase Inscriptions (CAVI), updated by Rudoph Wachter's Attic Vase Inscriptions (AVI)
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/86532468-7C9F-43EA-BB70-E350B32F9F7B