7088, Acquarossa, Zone F
- Record number: 7088
- Site: Acquarossa
- Building or zone: Zone F
- Roof element: Revetment plaques
- Remarks: Fragment of revetment plaque of Type II A? Fragment of vertical plaque, probably one of the lower corners. Two edges preserved, one beveled.
- Bibliography: CÖ. Wikander 1981, p. 56; Winter 2009a, pp. 89-92, 2.D.1.a
- Publication record: Acquarossa I.1: The painted architectural terracottas. Catalogue and architectural context
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Current Collection: Excavation storerooms in Palazzo S. Pietro: Rev F69 73-240
- Clay: Orange brown
- Paint: Orange-brown slip covered with orange-red paint. Very faint traces of white paint on sides and along one edge.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/81AFB38A-EF24-43E8-A54B-C24763C25262