7391, Pyrgi, Temple A
- Record number: 7391
- Site: Pyrgi
- Building or zone: Temple A
- Roof element: Antefixes, heads
- Remarks: Female head/Silen head antefix with floral shell frame. 1 fragment of shell has extra curtain, W 4.6, Th 1.4, around edge with round holes and scallop edge, painted to resemble guilloche with red ground above and black below, white bands. Rounded end becomes roll, W 1.4, painted black. W 3 palmette leaves 9.7. Th plaque 1.8, + relief 2.2.
- Type of decoration: Floral
- Current Collection: Antiquarium di Pyrgi: 2430
- Mouldmade: yes
- Height: 11.3
- Width: 23
- MPD: 5.7
- Paint: Red ground above guilloche, black below with white bands. Black roll. Black ground on shell with red palmette leaves with white edges, red lotus, central flower with white edges.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/8184D988-EB6B-4AB9-95ED-EF3B572873EA