3612, Poggio Civitate, Courtyard building, N flank
- Record number: 3612
- Site: Poggio Civitate
- Building or zone: Courtyard building, N flank
- Position: Eaves
- Roof element: Antefixes, heads
- Remarks: Gorgoneion antefix. Th of clay bonding between cover tile and plaque 3.9. Underside of cover tile packed with sand impressions. Bonding of cover tile and plaque on underside smoothed by fingers from side to side.
- Bibliography: Case e palazzi d'Etruria 1985, p.115, 3.335; Winter 2009a, pp. 172-173, 3.C.2.a
- Publication record: Case e palazzi d'Etruria
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Type of decoration: Gorgoneion
- Current Collection: Antiquarium di Poggio Civitate: 77-101 112491
- Mouldmade: yes
- Outer W cover tile: 16.9
- Thickness tile: ca.1.6
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/7F7BBE18-168F-4544-9CF1-0CE16CA5023E