- Record number: 5254
- Site: Lanuvium
- Roof element: Revetment plaques,figural
- Remarks: Figural relief revetment plaque fragment with front of bull(?) with lowered head in profile to right. Top edge finished(?). Nail hole at bottom. Th plaque 2.4.
- Bibliography: Walters 1903, D769
- Publication record: Catalog of terracottas in the British Museum
- Type of decoration: Bull
- Current Collection: British Museum: D769
- Mouldmade: yes
- Height: 12
- Width: 11.2
- Clay: 5YR 7/3
- Paint: Brown slip 5YR 6/4. Red paint on background 5R 3/3.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/7D851A74-B469-4B2F-AFD2-B8F6DFD6F5D2