6976, Acquarossa, Zone B
- Record number: 6976
- Site: Acquarossa
- Building or zone: Zone B
- Roof element: Revetment plaques
- Remarks: Revetment plaque Type II A. Preserves fragment of flange to the right with part of vertical plaque. Bottom edge preserved for ca. 15.5 cm, right short side for ca. 4 cm, inner edge of flange for 8.1 cm. Painted decoration: two horizontal bands, one vertical band in curve between flange and vertical plaque. Traces of another vertical band on flange.
- Bibliography: CÖ. Wikander 1981, p. 32, fig. 17; Winter 2009a, pp. 89-92, 2.D.1.a
- Publication record: Acquarossa I.1: The painted architectural terracottas. Catalogue and architectural context
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Current Collection: Excavation storerooms in Palazzo S. Pietro: Rev B48 68-1566a-c + 68-1568 a
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/76B71754-7B66-431E-8893-BE161B0E4025