6360, Satricum, Temple of Mater Matuta II
- Record number: 6360
- Site: Satricum
- Building or zone: Temple of Mater Matuta II
- Roof element: Columen/mutulus plaques
- Remarks: Fragment of columen/mutulus plaque. 3 joined fragments of right side border, plaque and horse tail to left. Side border flattens towards top of plaque. Nail hole, Diam 0.8. Th plaque 3.1. W side border 4.1, D 5.2 bottom, 3.4 top. D above plaque at bottom 2, at top 0.2. Back edge beveled at bottom. Background flat.
- Type of decoration: Horse tail & side border with painted box meander
- Current Collection: Museo Nazionale Etrusco di Villa Giulia: 10108
- Mouldmade: no
- Height: 26.6
- Width: 19
- MPD: 6.1
- Paint: Border painted with box meander with red inner band and boxes, black outer band and boxes. Black background. Horsetail painted with light brown wavy lines 10YR 6/4.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/6FF989A8-48F3-48FD-8B22-6F1299B0B922