6985, Acquarossa, Zone B
- Record number: 6985
- Site: Acquarossa
- Building or zone: Zone B
- Roof element: Revetment plaques
- Remarks: Revetment plaque of Type II?. Fragment of vertical part with no edges. Traces of painted scale pattern?
- Bibliography: CÖ. Wikander 1981, p. 34, fig. 19; Winter 2009a, pp. 89-92, 2.D.1.a
- Publication record: Acquarossa I.1: The painted architectural terracottas. Catalogue and architectural context
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Type of decoration: Painted scale pattern(?)
- Current Collection: Excavation storerooms in Palazzo S. Pietro: Rev B57 70-7a-b + 70-162?
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/6BBA59A3-C813-4753-A69C-BE577F651E98