7010, Acquarossa, Zone F
- Record number: 7010
- Site: Acquarossa
- Building or zone: Zone F
- Roof element: Revetment plaques
- Remarks: Fragment of revetment plaque of Type II? Fragment of vertical plaque. One edge preserved.
- Bibliography: CÖ. Wikander 1981, p. 52; Winter 2009a, pp. 89-92, 2.D.1.a
- Publication record: Acquarossa I.1: The painted architectural terracottas. Catalogue and architectural context
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Current Collection: Excavation storerooms in Palazzo S. Pietro: Rev F40 68-1627
- Clay: Brown
- Paint: Light red-brown slip.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/68FCC2C8-BA31-455E-9BBE-DFB834D5E8F7