6051, Satricum, Temple of Mater Matuta II
- Record number: 6051
- Site: Satricum
- Building or zone: Temple of Mater Matuta II
- Position: Pediment corner
- Roof element: Acroteria, animal statues
- Remarks: Fragment of lateral acroterion of female hippocamp. 3 joining fragments preserving edge of 4 fins and tips. Flat back, somewhat uneven. H fins 7.3-7.7; 5.5-7, MPL 15.
- Type of decoration: Female hippocamp fins
- Current Collection: Museo Nazionale Etrusco di Villa Giulia: 10192/6
- Mouldmade: yes
- Height: 19.3
- Width: 21.3
- MPD: 3
- Clay: Buff
- Paint: Fins alternating red/brown and black outline bands with black band at outer edge along top and brown-red along bottom of outer edge.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/6715742B-1A27-4470-8764-D32693C010FD