6578, Acquarossa, Zone A
- Record number: 6578
- Site: Acquarossa
- Building or zone: Zone A
- Roof element: Revetment plaques
- Remarks: Flat revetment plaque with painted white-on-red double guilloche, of Type I A. Bottom border of painted diagonal bands, continuing in opposite direction on soffit.
- Bibliography: CÖ. Wikander 1981, p. 13, Rev A 2, figs. 6, 8; Winter 2009a, pp. 93-94, 2.D.2.a, Ill. 2.6.3
- Publication record: Acquarossa I.1: The painted architectural terracottas. Catalogue and architectural context
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Type of decoration: Double guilloche/diagonal bands
- Current Collection: Museo Nazionale Archeologico: Rev A2 74-35
- Height: 15.3
- Width: 47.5
- MPD: 2.1-2.5
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/634B9058-4D5B-4E7D-8C3C-CEAE7A1DCED6