- Record number: 1601
- Site: Lanuvium
- Position: Eaves
- Roof element: Antefixes, full figure
- Comparanda: Ardea: Andrén 1940, p. 445, No. IV:5, Pl. 135:476?
- Remarks: Antefix with standing draped female figure with wings rising upward from shoulders, flanked by felines. H right feline 19). Elaborate winged boots with laces & spirals, incised scrolls on skirt central pleat hem.
- Bibliography: Andrén 1940, p. 433, No. III:4
- Publication record: Architectural terracottas from Etrusco-Italic Temples
- Associated elements: 26943/26944, 26945; raking sima with strigils & torus, openwork cresting 26943, revetment plaques 26941, 26942
- Type of decoration: Potnia theron
- Current Collection: Museo Nazionale Etrusco di Villa Giulia?: 26946
- Mouldmade: yes
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/5C48E4CB-C22C-4FA7-9D8F-8A3A3C71CD00