- Record number: 4264
- Site: Caere
- Roof element: Revetment plaques, floral
- Comparanda: Paris Cp3892; New York Metropolitan Museum
- Remarks: Floral revetment plaque. W interstices 2.2, painted black. Strigil tips projecting beyond top fascia front. Strigils white with red central vertical band. Floral frieze: black ground behind lotus and palmette, red behind central double volutes. White palmette leaves and lotus petals. Blue palmette heart and lotus calyx. Red on lotus heart and ground above lotus. Half-flowers at edges. Bottom border: black ground, white arcs and lily buds, red hearts, blue calyx.
- Bibliography: Andrén 1940, pp. 59-60, no. IV:11
- Publication record: Architectural terracottas from Etrusco-Italic Temples
- Type of decoration: Strigils/double anthemion (upright and pendent lotus & palmette) separated by double volutes
- Current Collection: Antikensammlung
- Mouldmade: yes
- Paint: White 10YR 8/3. Red 7.5R 4/6. Blue 5BG 7/1. Black.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/5AF00725-BF5A-433F-A6B4-94C55608A43A