7193, Acquarossa, Zone F, Roof F:9
- Record number: 7193
- Site: Acquarossa
- Building or zone: Zone F, Roof F:9
- Roof element: Tiles, ridge
- Remarks: Ridge tile Type III with rounded capping. Much shorter than others. Capping end H end inner 13, outer 14.7, Th 1.8. H crest 17.8, W 14.8. Raised band across back end, W 1.3.
- Bibliography: Ö. Wikander 1986, p. 123, Kal F172, figs. 66, 67; Winter 2009a, p. 308, 4.H.2.b, fig. 4.36
- Publication record: Acquarossa VI.1: The roof-tiles. Catalogue and architectural context
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Current Collection: Excavation storerooms in Palazzo S. Pietro: Kal F172 69-121 a-f
- Mouldmade: no
- Width ridge tile: 57.3
- H cover tile opening: 9
- W cover tile opening: 14.7
- Distance opening to end: 26.3
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/5A418F4F-0DB9-40F9-8848-C06FBAE4F317