- Record number: 3077
- Site: Palestrina
- Roof element: Columen/mutulus plaque
- Remarks: 2nd piece of same plaque with griffin hindquarters, cutout palmette at right edge. H base 5+. D (recessed) 2.2. At ridge tile open-work cresting.
- Bibliography: Pensabene 1988, pp. 36-40
- Publication record: Fregio fittile da Palestrina con grifomachia
- Associated elements: Palestrina, Museo Archeologico Nazionale 8520
- Type of decoration: Griffinomachy
- Current Collection: Museo Archeologico Nazionale: 8521
- Mouldmade: no
- Height: 29.6
- Width: 19.9
- Paint: Skin yellowbrown 2.5Y 7/4 with pink inner thigh and stripes (////) as indication of hair on legs and left thigh.
- Thickness plaque: 2.2
- Thickness including relief: 9.1
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/53D8D331-C98F-4446-8369-F996432BD761