6992, Acquarossa, Zone B
- Record number: 6992
- Site: Acquarossa
- Building or zone: Zone B
- Roof element: Revetment plaques,figural
- Remarks: Revetment plaque of Type II A. Figure at right is probably falling stag with foreleg bent back, antler above. Figure at left might thus be deer.
- Bibliography: CÖ. Wikander 1981, p. 36, figs. 18, 23; Winter 2009a, pp. 89-92, 2.D.1.a
- Publication record: Acquarossa I.1: The painted architectural terracottas. Catalogue and architectural context
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Type of decoration: Painted deer
- Current Collection: Excavation storerooms in Palazzo S. Pietro: Rev B65 70-6
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/517747DC-EBED-4B10-B622-22D74E9E484D