- Record number: 2615
- Site: Caere
- Roof element: Tiles, eaves
- Comparanda: Satricum
- Remarks: Lower right corner of eaves tile with raised side edge, soffit decorated with painted lotus from Satricum type with palmette between reversed lotus flowers, with half-lotus at side edges. Diam black circle 2.5.
- Bibliography: Mengarelli 1936, pl. XXIX.7; Andrén 1940, p. 27, no. II:4b; Winter 2009a, pp. 482-485, 6.F.2.a
- Publication record: Architectural terracottas from Etrusco-Italic Temples
Il luogo e I materiali del tempio di Era a Caere
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Type of decoration: Painted lotus
- Current Collection: Antikensammlung: TC 2024x
- Mouldmade: no
- Height: 4.8
- Width: 17.5
- MPD: 19
- Clay: 5YR 6/6
- Paint: Cream 10YR 8/4. Red 7.5R 4/4. Black.
- Condition: Single piece
- Thickness tile: 2.5
- Inner H raised side edge: 2.1
- Outer H raised side edge: 4.6
- Raised side edge shape: square
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/34472E52-87A5-4D1B-A28F-D24A50D0AFBF