9016939, ATHENIAN, Athens, National Museum, Acropolis Collection, 1.2157
- Vase Number: 9016939
- Fabric: ATHENIAN
- Technique: BLACK-FIGURE
- Shape Name: CUP (?) FRAGMENT
- Provenance: GREECE, ATHENS, ACROPOLIS
- Current Collection: Athens, National Museum, Acropolis Collection: 1.2157
- AVI Web: https://www.avi.unibas.ch/DB/searchform.html?ID=1259
- AVI Record Number: 1144
- CAVI Collection: Athens, N.M. Acr. i, 2157.
- CAVI Lemma: Fr. of BF cup (?). From Athens. Unattributed. Date unclear.
- CAVI Subject: Head of Athena to left.
- CAVI Inscriptions: On left, near the break: Πα̣[---], retr.?
- CAVI Comments: Could perhaps be Πλ[---]; is it retr. or end of word (i.e., nonsense)?
Graef–Langlotz says the inscription is too far from the figure to be referred to
- CAVI Number: 1144
- AVI Bibliography: Graef–Langlotz (1925–33), i, no. 2157 (not ill.).
- CAVI / AVI Data from Henry Immerwahr's Corpus of Attic Vase Inscriptions (CAVI), updated by Rudoph Wachter's Attic Vase Inscriptions (AVI)
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/331CDD6D-17D5-4485-A1A5-68F7488D5776