6972, Acquarossa, Zone B
- Record number: 6972
- Site: Acquarossa
- Building or zone: Zone B
- Roof element: Revetment plaques
- Remarks: Revetment plaque Type II. Fragment of horizontal element with beginning of vertical plaque. Upper edge preserved for 4.3 cm beveled, slanting left short side of horizontal element preserved for ca. 3.5 cm. Traces of red-brown painted decoration, probably a horizontal band along upper edge.
- Bibliography: CÖ. Wikander 1981, p. 32, fig. 17; Winter 2009a, pp. 89-92, 2.D.1.a
- Publication record: Acquarossa I.1: The painted architectural terracottas. Catalogue and architectural context
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Current Collection: Excavation storerooms in Palazzo S. Pietro: Rev B44 68-1564
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/32C13DC6-F615-4BB7-8C5F-C68C3008F65C