6981, Acquarossa, Zone B
- Record number: 6981
- Site: Acquarossa
- Building or zone: Zone B
- Roof element: Revetment plaques
- Remarks: Fragment of revetment plaque. Type II?. Preserves part of vertical plaque with no edges. Painted decoration: slightly curving band with dots along the contours. Beside this, a circle divided internally by a cross.
- Bibliography: CÖ. Wikander 1981, p. 34, fig. 17; Winter 2009a, pp. 89-92, 2.D.1.a
- Publication record: Acquarossa I.1: The painted architectural terracottas. Catalogue and architectural context
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Type of decoration: Curving band with dots in contours; circle with internal cross.
- Current Collection: Excavation storerooms in Palazzo S. Pietro: Rev B53 78-10057
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/2DA6856C-B153-4299-BE8F-6680AB5E0272