7856, Acquarossa, Zone H
- Record number: 7856
- Site: Acquarossa
- Building or zone: Zone H
- Roof element: Revetment plaques
- Remarks: Revetment plaque of Type I A with painted white-on-red guilloche/diagonal bands.
- Bibliography: CÖ. Wikander 1981, p. 135, fig. 87; Winter 2009a, pp. 93-94, 2.D.2.a
- Publication record: Acquarossa I.1: The painted architectural terracottas. Catalogue and architectural context
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Type of decoration: Painted guilloche/diagonal bands
- Current Collection: Excavation storerooms in Palazzo S. Pietro: Rev H8 70-457
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/2BDA6BD9-DF09-4D13-B431-5840AE557920