9016572, ATHENIAN, Thera (Santorin), Archeological Museum
- Vase Number: 9016572
- Fabric: ATHENIAN
- Technique: BLACK GLAZE
- Shape Name: CUP STEMLESS
- Provenance: GREECE, THERA
- Current Collection: Thera (Santorin), Archeological Museum
- CAVI Collection: Thera, Museum.
- CAVI Lemma: BF oinochoe (olpe). From Sellada (Thera). Unattributed. [Early fifth].
- CAVI Subject: Young horseman with two spears leading his horse to right, but looking back;
a bird to right.
- CAVI Inscriptions: In the field, scattered nonsense letters, mainly nu's and omicrons.
- CAVI Comments: This may be: To Ergon 1968, 99, fig. 117; Prakt. 1968, pl. 129,β: BF olpe:
youth with his horse. Letters (nonsense? NΟ repeated?).
- CAVI Number: 7691a
- AVI Bibliography: Michaud (1970), 1129, fig. 527.
- CAVI / AVI Data from Henry Immerwahr's Corpus of Attic Vase Inscriptions (CAVI), updated by Rudoph Wachter's Attic Vase Inscriptions (AVI)
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/29C2B68B-3CCE-49A9-8947-C937CC8FEAB9