7106, Acquarossa, Zone F
- Record number: 7106
- Site: Acquarossa
- Building or zone: Zone F
- Roof element: Revetment plaques
- Remarks: Fragment of revetment plaqueType II vertical plaque. One finished edge.
- Bibliography: CÖ. Wikander 1981, p. 60, figs. 32, 37; Winter 2009a, pp. 89-92, 2.D.1.a
- Publication record: Acquarossa I.1: The painted architectural terracottas. Catalogue and architectural context
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Type of decoration: Curving lines & dots
- Current Collection: Excavation storerooms in Palazzo S. Pietro: Rev F92 72-283
- Clay: Brown
- Paint: Brown slip covered with brown paint, partly discoloured to brown-gray. Part of back covered with red-brown paint. Painted decoration: two curving lines with two dots between them.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/160CD594-C21D-43FD-9948-FFF8437CE1B4