7134, Acquarossa, Zone M, Roof M:1
- Record number: 7134
- Site: Acquarossa
- Building or zone: Zone M, Roof M:1
- Roof element: Revetment plaques
- Remarks: Fragment of revetment plaque of Type II A. Fragment of vertical plaque. Bottom finished edge.
- Bibliography: CÖ. Wikander 1981, p. 144, fig. 89; Winter 2009a, pp. 89-92, 2.D.1.a
- Publication record: Acquarossa I.1: The painted architectural terracottas. Catalogue and architectural context
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Current Collection: Excavation storerooms in Palazzo S. Pietro: Rev M19 75-161
- Clay: Brown
- Paint: Light brown slip covered with red paint. Faint traces of white paint.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/1401766F-2CD9-44C5-8258-F51E274D79CE