742, Caere, Vigna Parrocchiale
- Record number: 742
- Site: Caere
- Building or zone: Vigna Parrocchiale
- Position: Slopes
- Roof element: Tiles, pan?
- Remarks: Corner of pan tile? with raised side edges on two perpendical side edges (side & back?). Back raised edge could form tile stop for next higher tile on slope.
- Current Collection: C.N.R. storerooms at Banditaccia necropolis: 84.148
- Height: 5.5
- Width: 20
- MPD: 12.2
- Thickness tile: 3.4
- Outer H raised side edge: 5.5
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/0F8A80C1-E9A9-443A-9F85-2059C8CAAAE6