3711, Ardea, Temple on Acropolis
- Record number: 3711
- Site: Ardea
- Building or zone: Temple on Acropolis
- Roof element: Antefixes, full figure
- Remarks: Full-figure antefix of "Persian Artemis" showing group with archaizing scheme: frontal with legs in profile to right. Long chiton with apoptygma, zigzag folds, 2 pairs of curving wings from shoulders and waist. Lions to either side.
- Bibliography: Andrén 1940, p. 442, no. II:7, Pl. 135:475
- Publication record: Architectural terracottas from Etrusco-Italic Temples
- Type of decoration: Persian Artemis/Potnia theron
- Current Collection: Museo Nazionale Etrusco di Villa Giulia
- Mouldmade: yes
- Height: 60 ca.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/0F338D30-AF4C-43D5-BD76-C22519416635