3658, Poggio Civitate, T26
- Record number: 3658
- Site: Poggio Civitate
- Building or zone: T26
- Roof element: Water channels
- Remarks: Drain channel with flattened lumpy raised side edge with central horizontal line, curved top edge, thickening towards bottom, beginning of curve into tile, H 12, MPW 12.1, Th top of raised side edge 2.6, bottom 3.8. Excavation notebook reference: MRS II, p. 161 #10.
- Bibliography: Winter 2009a, pp. 34-36, 1.F.5
- Publication record: Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Current Collection: Excavation Storerooms: 88-138
- Mouldmade: no
- Clay: 2.5YR 5/6 (burnt)
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/0D7380DA-D0D5-4DAC-AB40-25C39AA7F38A