6366, Satricum, Temple of Mater Matuta II
- Record number: 6366
- Site: Satricum
- Building or zone: Temple of Mater Matuta II
- Roof element: Columen/mutulus plaques
- Remarks: Fragment of columen/mutulus plaque. Part of small helmet crest with finished bottom edge. Unfinished back side.
- Bibliography: Andrén 1940, p. 466, no. II:2x
- Publication record: Architectural terracottas from Etrusco-Italic Temples
- Type of decoration: Helmet crest with painted meander
- Current Collection: Museo Nazionale Etrusco di Villa Giulia: 10243D
- Mouldmade: no
- Height: 9
- Width: 6.3
- Paint: Outer edge painted black, edge of crest black band with square boxes, cream band, inner meander of red bands with black boxes.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/0A75DD55-E51A-4BBA-BA01-F82F590CE91F