7659, Velletri, Temple delle Stimmate
- Record number: 7659
- Site: Velletri
- Building or zone: Temple delle Stimmate
- Roof element: Tiles, eaves
- Remarks: Flat pan tiles. Fragment of eaves tile is decorated with zigzag pattern painted in red and white.
- Bibliography: Mancini 1915, p. 75; Andrén 1940, p. 415, no. I:15; Ö. Wikander 1993a, p. 36, no. T 100; Winter 2009a, p. 390, 5.F.2
- Publication record: Acquarossa VI.2: The roof-tiles. Typology and technical features
Architectural terracottas from Etrusco-Italic Temples
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Type of decoration: Zigzag
- Current Collection: Museo Civico
- Mouldmade: no
- Width: 47
- MPD: 62
- Paint: Red and white zigzag pattern.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/0879FE5A-D3F8-4DAC-AB09-EA1A8974C4A1