629, Caere, Vigna Parrocchiale
- Record number: 629
- Site: Caere
- Building or zone: Vigna Parrocchiale
- Position: Pediment slopes
- Roof element: Raking simas
- Comparanda: 84.138, 84.127, 85.156, 85.53 + 85.159, 160, 162, 83.112, 85.23-8; Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek
- Remarks: Flat vertical plaque with painted decoration of box meander with bird in square/row of squares with central dot, flanked by vertical stripes. Soffit decorated with widely spaced rosettes.
- Bibliography: Cristofani 1992a, pp. 36-37, Type IV, B 18.3; Winter 2009a, p. 412, 6.A.2.c
- Publication record: Caere 3.1. Lo scarico arcaico della Vigna Parrocchiale
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Type of decoration: Meander with birds in boxes/squares
- Current Collection: C.N.R. storerooms at Banditaccia necropolis: 84.127
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/01139FF4-AC1F-4241-9BCB-CBF1B91DFED8