The Classical Art Research Centre leads and supports research on ancient art. At its heart is the Beazley Archive, which includes the world's largest collection of images of ancient figure-decorated pottery.
The Beazley Archive's online databases and our other web resources are freely available through this site.
The Classical Art Research Centre
Ioannou Centre for Classical and Byzantine Studies
66 St Giles
Oxford OX1 3LU
Tel +44 (0)1865 278083
- Download CARC's New Brochure
- Tommaso Cades Gem Impressions Go Online
- Sir John Beazley's Notebooks Now Online
- CARC Workshop: Etruscan Art to Roman Art? A Reappraisal, 1st-2nd October 2014
- CARC Special Lecture: Professor Salvatore Settis on classical drawing, 2nd June 2014