Gandhara Connections is a project of the Classical Art Research Centre. Its aim is to stimulate and support the study of ancient Gandharan art and its links to the classical world of Greece and Rome, thousands of kilometres to the west. Between 2016 and 2019 these webpages will develop into a hub with resources for understanding Gandharan art and information about our workshops and other events.
Follow Gandhara Connections on Twitter and Facebook for updates about our events and research
- From Gandhara to Gupta: Gandhara Connections committee members contribute to Courtauld-SOAS conference
- Ancient Coins and Gandhara: workshop in Ashmolean Museum, 2nd June 2017
- Michael Wood to give 2017 Gandhara Connections lecture
- New: webcasts and podcasts
- 'Problems of Chronology' workshop 23-24 March 2017: revised programme and abstracts now available
- New Gandharan Art Bibliography (GAB) launched